Sunday 27 September 2015

I Enjoy My Time In The Studio

I Enjoy My Time In The Studio

I have been painting since I was in my teens, if you don’t know me that was a some time ago. I have always enjoyed painting, even when my artwork wasn’t any where near what it is today.

I have found as in all things, you have to like, enjoy and believe in what you are doing in order to successful in any form of the word success. Over my life I have seen people who were good at doing something, but when the enjoyment they found in it was gone, so soon after was their success. This is true of day to day life, relationships, your job, anything that you set about doing.

I really enjoy painting, my passion is painting the Canadian landscape, wildlife. I also have found that painting decor and subway art to be enjoyable.  I couldn’t paint it if I didn’t enjoy doing it. I’m a firm believer in pushing yourself beyond your personal limits. I believe in getting out of your comfort zone, taking your experience and knowledge stretching and testing it to new limits.

I would still be painting nothing but flat no dimensional sunsets if I didn’t push myself. I wouldn’t still be painting if I stayed in my comfort zone, I would have become bored and given up. Life gives us many opportunities to expand ourselves. When it comes to my artwork I often seek new chaullenges, that way I keep myself fresh, enjoyable and new. 

Enjoy life, spread your wings, pick up your “paint brush” and go beyond your limits. Going beyond helped in creating the following items.

No comments:

Post a Comment